2019 CANCELLED due to weather: Calico Camping Trip will be rescheduled soon
On June 21, 2019
Categories: Multi-day Trip
GnR3 Schedule of Activities will be as follows:
Friday: Set-up camp and targets. Marksmanship practice for completion on Saturday.
Friday night: Night Trail Run - Leo D. will be Trail Leader
Saturday: Breakfast, target practice then friendly competition.
Competition will include:
- Walk back: free style, dominant hand only then support hand only.
- Timed Run 'n Gun - balance of accuracy and speed
- Quickest 1st shot hit from draw
- Bullseye from 25 yards (handgun)
- V Drill
- Rifle: Standing to prone fastest hit on steel.
We can do rifle and pistol categories. Prices for the winners may include:
- Arredondo AR flared magwell
Strike Venom flash hider - 5.56
VLTOR flash hider - 5.56
Miculek muzzle brake - 5.56
LR Terrain Response Hood Decals
Saturday Afternoon - Trail run to the Bismark Mines
Saturday Evening - Night target shoot (bring your weapon mounted lights or NODs), relax by camp fire.
Sunday: breakfast, clean up and pack.